Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Why blogging sucks

Blogger ate my post. SERIOUSLY.

I'm angry because 1) this takes time and 2) I'm not really that creative to think up a new post. Trying to re-create the old one, forget it. I work with numbers for a reason: there's no creativity necessary. Usually I spend my days NOT being creative and then have this blog as an outlet for the minutiae of creativity that builds up all day. Now, I'm screwed. It's over. This is my post for today. Comment away on how I'm being bitter and how I should write my posts in Word and then transfer. I don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done, Paul. that kind of angst and attitude is the whole reason that Al Gore invented the internet. and the excuse - top notch. if people want to come to your blog and be entertained for free, well, then they can wait if you don't feel like entertaining at that very second. it's your blog and you can cry if you want to.