Monday, December 04, 2006

I really hate to do this....

... but this is going to be a post about things I HATE!.

1) attitude from co-workers (none of those who read this, don' t worry).
2) other people doing my job (relax people, I do, in fact, know what I'm doing).
3) the fact that it has yet to get above 40 degrees today.
4) the complete lack of room in my freezer (you'd think with 3 guys living in one apartment, we'd have no food at all, ever.... not so in the BPC).
5) people who follow up on tasks (not just at work) just so they can say "well, I followed up, so that's that...". Work still continues regardless of your ability to "follow up" which basically consists of annoying the crap out of the person actually doing the project (again, not work specific).
6) this haircut I got today from this place. (don't let the French name fool you; I look like a 10 year old boy now).

Alright, enough of that. Some cool things going on:

7) anything that has to do with this blog or any of these blogs.
8) taking a co-worker/friend's name that ends in "ey" and making it end in "ette" (for instance, someone named "Audrey" would become "Audrette")
9) meeting new people, in general.
10) 7 days smoke free!
11) going to the gym tonight to work out aggression from #'s 1-6 above.
12) headed to Outer Banks for Christmas to see my grandparents (not sure if this is good or bad, but good for now.)


Anyway, just as many good things as bad. Hopefully this week gets a little better.

2 comments:

Audrey. said...

I actually had *no idea* you stopped smoking. Good job. You know how I feel about that sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am on three weeks of quitting smoking, I wanted to stab someone a lot at first. So I jog every day- sometimes more than once a day. Thanks for the link!