Friday, April 28, 2006

The Sound of Settling

Rather than ranting about what's wrong with this city and my life, I decided to focus on the amazing experiences that I promised to pass along at the onset of this blog.

First off, any of you who are not currently familiar with the band Death Cab for Cutie, you need to familiarize yourselves tout de suite. They're amazing and if you're new to them, I recommend starting off with "Transatlanticism", a great album, and then moving to "Plans", their newest release. Really great music. The title of today's post is one of their best songs.

Secondly, I had an amazing night last night. I went to the Yankee game with some people from work and just had a really nice time. The Yanks won, always a good thing, and we all had a nice night. It's rare, in my case, to go out to something with a bunch of people, and have the night end with everyone having a good time.

I guess I really have nothing to complain/rant about today. I'm glad it's Friday; I've got a pretty open weekend, which is nice. I'm sure something amazing/insane will happen and I can blog about it later. OH, I'm going to see Donsky's band, Big Dictator at Arlene's Grocery (not laundry).

No comments: