Saturday, January 13, 2007

Rearrange my brain and reORGANize my organs

This "new" year really isn't doing it for me. So far, I've been working way too much, not hanging out with friends and haven't been around any women that I'd like to be around in about 2 or 3 weeks... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So starting today, I'm going to enjoy this year more. A friend told me (and should keep telling me until it sinks in) to "be more chill." In an attempt to be more chill, I grew a beard for about 2 and a half weeks. I had fun with facial hair on my face. I felt like I was hiding from the rest of the world. (Admittedly, a girl, a very pretty girl, told me how much she enjoys men with facial hair, so I figured it couldn't hurt to grow a beard. After all, there must be more than one pretty girl in New York who likes facial hair on a guy..... Right?) ..................So I shaved a few days ago and it felt good to be back to "my old self". Exercise in being more chill #1: slight success.

I'm going to hang out with some friends tonight in the East Village tonight to this place for dinner. The last few times I found myself in the East Village were alot of fun and though I'm not surrounding myself with the same company as of late, the neighborhood is still the same, right? (Will I ever make it here.......? Man, that's a downer.)

So that's the plan, at least for today. Though I have Monday off as it's Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I'm headed to work to finish up several projects and data requests to prepare for the national sales conference my company is having next week. (I get to stand up and present for a while about online media research.... sweet). As I'm sure next week will be filled with late late nights out networking and early morning breakfast conferences, I probably won't post on this for a while. For those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, you're probably already used to me ignoring this thing for days, weeks on end. But I promise to have some good stories to share at the end of next week. Hang in there, it'll be worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

find our new site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/vicodin1] buy vicodin online no prescription [/url]

http://trailfire.com/vicodin1
[url=http://trailfire.com/vicodin1] vicodin withdrawal [/url]